Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello Mac 2013




Hai mac! :) huahua... what's up guys! :) i'm good right now.. hihihi for along time tak post kat blog nih.. kesian elmo sebab layan starbucks jer.. hehehehe... sorry arituh kita tak continue about trip to melbourne ... :) malas lah! :) LOL .. okay now busy dengan PBS.. annoying! :) LOL now dekat cafeteria... btw i have kawan indon.. awesome right... she is Tasha! hai awak... hehehehe seronok jugak dapat kawan indon.. hehehehe :) dia sangat pandai.. :) hahahahaha.. hope we friend untill jannah.. btw that's only intro.. i want to say my birthday is coming... wish me... kalau boleh kasi hadiah sekali! heheheh :DD hehehe arituh pergi cs semata-mata nak cari birthday present.. hehehe nak tuntut time birthday! :) aum... ;3 many things i found! ;DDD hahahaha :D today also i meet huda! :) Hye huda.. nice to meet you! :) she so cute.. hahahaha :3 btw i get new bed from my ayah! ahaks! :) at last i get it! alhamdulillah :) ahahahah okay tomorrow my birthday! :) so don't foget wish me and don't forget give me a present.. hehehehehe thank you guys.. apperciate it! :) have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment